We offer Voluntary and Professional Teaching Placements. For Professional Teaching Placements please visit:
Camp Thailand Voluntary Teaching Placements include the following:
- Accommodation for your entire placement!
- Free lunch when volunteer teaching at the school
- Meet and Greet & Transport from Bangkok’s International airport (Suvarnabhumi) to your chosen Camp location. Transportation to Bangkok on the final day of the programme.
All activities* (Elephant conservation, Muay Thai Boxing, sports, water park, bicycle tour, Thai Language & Cooking classes and BBQ parties) *N.B.not all listed activities are available at each Camp Location and If you are doing Camp Phuket return transportation will be from Phuket International Airport to and from your Phuket Accommodation).
- A Free Camp Thailand Polo style T-shirt
- A Free, internationally accredited, 120 hour, online TEFL/TESOL certification course . Upon successful completion of the online course and successful participation in the in class TEFL sessions at Camp and the volunteer teaching practicum at schools, the certification will be upgraded at no additional cost to an internationally accredited, 120 hour, TEFL/TESOL Certification. This is an excellent deal because the value of the internationally accredited, TEFL/TESOL certification is estimated at around $995 USD and it allows you to earn a living teaching English (TEFL) in countries around the world.
Voluntary Teaching Placements and Participation:
To be eligible for voluntary placement and participation, teaching English and other subjects in English in English Camps at local Thai schools, applicants need to be 18 years or older. To participate applicants only need to be available to teach Monday – Saturday. Non-native English speakers who are proficient in English can participate. N.B. 2 It is NOT mandatory for you to complete the TEFL/TESOL Certification course to participate in the Camp Thailand volunteer programs.